Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Colt Brennan chose the UFL as a way to keep his NFL dreams alive

WE = Washington Examiner


About choosing the UFL over his other options, Colt Brennan said:
"Naturally, after the accident, I've been making phone calls and doing as much work as possible to figure out the best path to start over. I still want to play football. Obviously, I'd love to play in the NFL, and I've had a lot of adversity with four surgeries. I was looking into Canada. I was looking into the NFL, and then the UFL became a real great opportunity for what they've done the last two years." (WE)


WE Note: "He'll compete with another former NFL passer, Josh McCown, for playing time. McCown was the UFL's top-rated passer in 2010."


About how the UFL will keep his NFL dreams alive, Colt said:
"It's a great opportunity for guys to have a chance to play at a high level of competition and keep their NFL dreams alive. I'm excited to play football again." (WE)

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/cheers-jeers/2011/04/getting-nfl-way-ufl

No comments:

Post a Comment