Sunday, May 27, 2007

A few more quotes from Nate

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=70036

About feeling more comfortable in Philly's offense, Nate said:
"I'm not bug-eyed anymore about it. I have not played in this system, but it is everything I expected. I just have to keep learning. It's going to be tough. This is the top level of football. Having these camps give me a lot of reps and a lot of time to learn." (PE.com)


About being a supersized RB, Nate said:
"At Hawaii, the running backs behind me were heavier. They looked at me as the little guy. I think it's OK to have an unusual body. A lot of models have unusual bodies. That's a good thing for them. You have to go with your strengths." (PE.com)


About working hard to improve, Nate said:
"I will do whatever they need me to do. The goal is the same for everybody here. We're working to improve every day." (PE.com)

PE Note: "Ilaoa and Tony Hunt shared all the running back reps last week in the two days of practice and will continue to get plenty of reps through the next few days."

No comments:

Post a Comment