Monday, May 28, 2007

Quotes from a Nate Interview

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=62&p=2&c=647277

About being able to user his power and elusiveness, Nate said:
"I think that just plays in my favor, having the ability to do both pretty well." (scout.com)


About the other NFL teams he thought he might have fit with, Nate said:
"I had been talking to one of the scouts from the Steelers for a while and I thought they would have been a good fit as well. And the Giants, too, because they're more of a power-running football team." (scout.com)


About how Philly wants him to be a HB, not a FB, Nate said:
"They have me at tailback, maybe a short-yardage type situation. They haven't basically come out and told me, but you know, that's the whole point of these camps. It's not the fact that you can play football anymore because everybody at this level can play. It's just a matter of if you can fit into their system." (scout.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment