Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jerry Glanville said that Colt at his best is like a video game player

HC = Hartford Courant


HC Note: "A day after signing a contract with the Colonials, quarterback Colt Brennan was helping out at the team's tryout camp Saturday at Middletown High. And amid players of all shapes, sizes and talent levels, Brennan's crisp passes stood out."


About throwing passes at their team's tryout camp, Colt Brennan said:
"Just being on the field, I appreciate it. I'm really excited to just go out and play football." (HC)


About watching Colt play in at UH when he was a coach there, Jerry Glanville said:
"I've seen him at his best. I'm telling you, it was like a video game the way he put up points." (HC)


Looking forward to the opportunity with Hartford, Colt said:
"I've been through a lot. I'm just thankful to have an opportunity to go out and play football again. That was almost taken away from me. It hasn't been easy, but I'm here." (HC)

http://articles.courant.com/2011-06-04/sports/hc-colonials-0605-20110604_1_colt-brennan-hartford-colonials-hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment