Saturday, June 4, 2011

Feature on Brenden Daley

About the tattoo (which took nearly 8 hours to get) on his chest, Brenden Daley said:
"The hands are roughed up to mean hard work. That's the world in your hands to make a beautiful life. That's what it means. Each and every day." (HSA)


About making an interception during a drill, running a long distance with it, then being told to get back on the field (by LB Aaron Brown) instead of going to the sideline for a rest, Daley said:
"I'm in Hawaii. I love it out here. Know what's better? The weather. I can train all day, all night." (HSA)


About choosing UH because of Mack, Brian Smith and Tony Tuioti, Daley said:
"I felt they were standup people, standup guys. I fell in love with this place from the start." (HSA)


About being on scholarship, where California JCs do not offer scholarships, Daley said:
"I'm on a meal plan. I love it. Coming from a (junior college) to this, it's truly paradise." (HSA)

http://warriorbeat.honadvblogs.com/2011/06/03/the-daley-show/

No comments:

Post a Comment