Friday, June 3, 2011

Colt Brennan signed with the Hartford Colonials

FR = Football Reporters Online


Excited to sign with the Hartford Colonials, Colt Brennan said:
"The UFL over the last two years has maintained a respect level and has done a lot of things to help a lot of players get back to the NFL. That's my ultimate goal. I'm so excited and grateful to have a chance to play football this fall. My only focus right now is playing for the Hartford Colonials." (FR)



Thankful for the opportunity to play again, Colt said:
"With so much that I've had to go through over the last couple of years, I'm just really thankful that I have a place to play football this year. I'm so excited at the opportunity and potential of being a starting quarterback in a real football game. That hasn't happened in over three years. I cannot wait. If I get an opportunity to be a starter in a real football game, it will probably be a memory and a moment that lasts me a long time in my life after all I've been through the last three years." (FR)


http://www.footballreportersonline.com/tag/2011-ufl-season/

No comments:

Post a Comment