Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Warrior Notes 10/26/10 (Ryan Henry lost for the season)

About how Ryan Henry was lost for the season due to a torn ACL, Mack said it:
"is really a shame." (HSA)


About how he was injured during a punt return in the second half of their 45-7 win at Utah State, Henry said:
"I made a cut, and (the knee) gave out a little bit." (HSA)


About the status of Brett Leonard, who either has a knee "strain" or "contusion", Gordy Shaw said:
"Either way, he was walking pretty good (Sunday)." (HSA)


About how he is expected to miss 2 games after his arthroscopic surgery Friday to repair a torn meniscus, Geordon Hanohano said:
"I want to play (Nov. 6) against Boise. That would be real good. I have to see if it heals that fast." (HSA)


About how he is not seeking vengeance for his season-ending injury last year when Idaho's Shiloh Keo tripped him in the open field (which is legal under NCAA rules), Rodney Bradley said:
"I believe it was an accident. I don't deal with it any other way. It was within the rules of the game. I definitely don't have any animosity toward him or anyone else on that team. Dwelling on it will get me nowhere. I've moved on from that." (HSA)


About how he had suffered from inconsistency earlier this season, Bradley said:
"I'm starting to get back on track." (HSA)


About how he'll be practicing at QB, not safety, with Spencer Smith returning from injury, David Graves said:
"In the near future, it'll be the orange jersey. I might be getting more quarterback reps." (HSA)


http://www.staradvertiser.com/sports/sportsnews/20101026_Warriors_lose_punt_returner_Henry_for_season.html

No comments:

Post a Comment