Monday, September 24, 2007

Quotes about Adam Leonard

About what he was thinking during Adam Leonard's INT return for a TD, JJ said:
"I was thinking of switching him to fullback after that run." (HA)


About playing FB, Adam said:
"Tell him to put me in goal-line situations. I think Colt could hand them to me, and I could punch them in." (HA)

HA Note: "For now Leonard is continuing his goal of fully recovering from arthroscopic surgery in June. He had a torn meniscus in his right knee. His rehabilitation involved running drills, but not football-related workouts. He entered training camp still not healed."


About how his knee is still not 100%, Adam said:
"It's still bothering me. I don't think it will be 100 percent to where I don't feel (discomfort) for a while." (HA)


About how he was motivated when he saw that fans in some Internet UH fan site criticized him for being out of shape, Adam said:
"It kind of stings, but it doesn't hurt me. It won't break me or make me to have fans feel that way. It makes me want to prove them wrong." (HA)


About how their defense wants to be recognized like their offense, Adam said:
"We don't feel like our defense should take a backseat to anyone. We want to be known as a team with a great defense." (HSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment