Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Colt Injury update

About how Colt could have played vs. CSU, JJ said:
"Colt could have played ... but I didn't want him to. Colt makes the offense run smoothly." (AP)


Asked about his ankle, Colt said:
"It's good. It's great. It's terrific. It's absolutely awesome." (HA)


About how he will practice today, Colt said:
"I'm set to go. I think it's a little swollen from Saturday, because I got it ready to play. I went out there and warmed up. I paced up and down the sideline for the first half. But I'll be ready to practice by (today), and I'll definitely be ready to play by Saturday." (HA)


About how he will play this week, Colt said:
"The good thing is it's rested and I'll be able to practice this week and I'll keep making sure I get to 100 percent by Saturday." (HSB)


About having to watch Saturday's game instead of being able to play, Colt said:
"It's obviously something I haven't experienced for a couple of years now. But I'm glad it's over with, I'm glad I can come back this week and get back to playing football." (HSB)


Colt's first victory was at Idaho and he remembers the Kibbie Done as:
"intimate but loud crowd. I'm excited to go back." (HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment