Friday, June 15, 2007

Quotes about Bo Montgomery transferring to UH

About transferring to UH, 2005 Kealakehe High School grad Bo Montgomery said:
"I've always wanted to play for UH." (HA)

"Ever since high school, this is where I wanted to be. I feel I have more to offer now that I've got a solid foundation of collegiate football. It should be a lot of fun." (HA)

HA Note: "After his senior season at Kealakehe, Montgomery was invited to join the Warriors as a non-scholarship player. He turned down that opportunity, opting to accept a scholarship from Division I-AA Weber State."


About how Montgomery has been training under him, former Kealakehe head coach Sam Papali'i said:
"He's in great shape, stronger than he's ever been," Papali'i. "He's really focused. He's training like a mad man." (HA)

"He's driven. He wants to be a contributor. He's working his tail off." (HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment