Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Undrafted Warriors have to wait for the NFL lockout to end to get their shot at the NFL

About how he cannot sign a free agent contract right after the NFL draft like other undrafted players in past years, Mana Silva said:
"I'll have to wait." (HSA)


About how several teams contacted him during the final day of the draft, with the Kansas City Chiefs saying in an e-mail that they would sign him to a free-agent contract if he was not drafted, Laupepa Letuli said that now:
"It's up in the air." (HSA)


About how he's continued his training schedule, Rodney Bradley said:
"I have to stay in shape. Right now, pretty much like everybody else, I'm waiting on the lockout." (HSA)


About how he was healthy last season even though his stats were down significantly, Bradley said:
"I know I was confident.  I don't know how confident the play-calling was in me." (HSA)

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sports/sportsnews/20110503__Warriors_left_waiting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment