Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feature on UH's Pro Day on Thursday

About how he and Salas will only do position drills at UH's Pro Day, Alex Green said:
"I'm going to rest on my combine numbers." (HSA)


About what he wants to do at their Pro Day, Green said:
"I want to be there to answer questions and show (scouts) my personality, and show my athletic ability." (HSA)


About how Cameron Higgins will throw passes at their pro day to help him show his pass-catching ability, Greg Salas said:
"I've been working out a lot with Cameron." (HSA)


About how he's been training at Athletes' Performance, operated in the Home Depot Center where the Pro Day will take place, Salas said:
"I'm ready. I can't wait to be running routes and catching balls at pro day." (HSA)


About how Salas is in a group of 15 WRs (after Julie Jones and A.J. Green) who could be drafted between the first round and the fifth round, Salas' agent Kenny Zuckerman said:
"Greg falls into that category." (HSA)


About how he'll return home after Pro Day and wait to find out which team drafts him, Green said:
"I'll keep working out while waiting for the draft." (HSA)

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sports/sportsnews/20110329__Pro_day_wont_be_show_day_for_exWarriors_Alex_Green_and_Greg_Salas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment