Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feature article on Darius Bright

About how Darius Bright gives them a big weapon at wideout, Bryant Moniz said:
"He gives us a big target, which is something we can use. And, he is a lot further along in the playbook now." (HSA)


About how UH didn't decide until after their 3rd game of last season if they would redshirt him, Bright said:
"If you saw me on the sidelines, especially in that Southern California game, I was going crazy. I just wanted to get in that game so badly." (HSA)


About how he warmed up to the idea of redshirting after realizing that he wouldn't get many reps and he wouldn't have many passes thrown at him last season, Bright said:
"The more I thought about it, there was a lot of upside for me redshirting. Not only for working on my grades, but to better understanding the offenses and improving my techniques." (HSA)


About how he will be ready to have a big season this year, Bright said:
"I'm gonna be ready to go — and go hard. I know what Rolo (offensive coordinator Nick Rolovich) and the team expect from me. I know what I expect, too." (HSA)

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sports/ferdswords/20110331_Decision_to_redshirt_likely_a_Bright_move.html

No comments:

Post a Comment