Tuesday, December 14, 2010

RB Will Gregory commits to the Warriors!

About committing to UH, Will Gregory said:
"I think it's a great school for me. I knew for a long, long time I wanted to go to Hawaii." (HSA)


About his great-uncle George Lumpkin, who has been with UH 37 seasons as a player and coach, Gregory said:
"He's always talking to me about school. He doesn't talk to me about football." (HSA)


About how RB coach Brian Smith recruited him, Gregory said:
"He's a good guy. He came to my house. My family likes him, too." (HSA)


HSA Note: "Gregory said he is 6 feet, about 200 pounds, and is capable of running 40 yards in less than 4.5 seconds. Yesterday, he was named to the California Interscholastic Federation all-star team."


About how Arizona, Cal, and Washington have been trying to recruit him as a DB but he will play RB for UH, Gregory said:
"I like DB, but I love running back." (HSA)


About choosing UH over his offers from BSU, Nevada and San Diego State, Gregory said:
"I like their offense a lot. And I like what they do with their running back." (HSA)


http://www.staradvertiser.com/sports/sportsnews/20101214_Running_back_prospect_hopes_to_fill_Greens_1000-yard_shoes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment