Friday, July 16, 2010

Feature article on Aaron Kia

NJSL = New Jersey Star-Ledger


Asked what are his plans for the break, Aaron Kia said:
"I held a job for a little bit. I was working at a beach in Hawaii, renting out boards, setting out chairs and stuff. I don't know, regular beach stuff. It's beach stuff to me; it's whatever, working on a beach. It's the best thing to do other than football." (NJSL)


Asked what he's working on this offseason, Kia said:
"I'm getting used to the speed. Everybody is faster and smarter. It's just about learning the system, learning what I need to learn play-wise, technique-wise, and then just getting used to it." (NJSL)


Asked for his first impressions of being a Jet, Kia said:
"It's a complete 180 from what I'm used to. The weather, the players, everything. It's definitely different for me. I just try to stay focused on practice and try not to worry about what's going on around me. It feels great, though. It feels good to be a part of it. It's just going from a college setting to a pro setting. Now it's an all-day thing with football, and I love it. College you have to deal with school and all sorts of things coming in, but now I can just focus on football and that's what I like." (NJSL)

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2010/07/jets_summer_questionnaire_seri_13.html

No comments:

Post a Comment