Friday, December 18, 2009

OT recruit Daniel Fleischman is down to UH and Wyoming

SC = scout.com

SC Note: "It only took two visits, but Issaquah, Wash. offensive tackle Daniel Fleischman is ready to decide. He picked up an official offer from Hawaii after his visit to Manoa this past weekend, making it his seventh offer. But when it comes down to it, Fleischman is looking to make a Christmastime decision, so it's really down to the two schools he's already officially visited."


About how he is deciding between UH and Wyoming, 6'7", 280-pound Fleischman said:
"I got an offer from Hawaii. It's pretty much between them and Wyoming now. I think I'll make my decision in a week." (SC)


About how he was impressed with his visit to Hawaii last weekend, Fleischman said:
"I loved the people there. The coaching staff is great and it's just a great environment for football." (SC)


About how the Warrior coaches wanted a commitment from him but hewasn't prepared to make a decision during his visit, Fleischman said:
"But I do want to make a commitment before Christmas." (SC)


About the similarity between UH and Wyoming, Fleischman said:
"I really like spread offenses." (SC)


About how Wyoming currently has a 75-25 advantage over UH, Fleischman said:
"It's Wyoming. But I'm not 100 percent decided on anyone yet." (SC)


http://recruiting.scout.com/2/930039.html

No comments:

Post a Comment