Saturday, March 21, 2009

Warriors prepare for Pro Day on April 2

About trying to improve his 40-yard dash and agility drill times before their Pro Day, Adam Leonard said:
"I wish it was sooner. I'm just taking every day to prepare my self and go out there and give my best effort." (HSB)

HSB Note: "Leonard trained at Sports and Field in Tampa, Fla., before moving back to the West Coast to finish out his training in the Bay Area as he looks forward to his opportunity to perform for the pro scouts. Elimimian finished his career in December as UH's all-time tackles leader and has been training with Doug Hix of Play Fast Athletics in San Diego. Among those joining Elimimian in the training sessions have been former Boise State running back Ian Johnson, Michigan State running back Javon Ringer and Nebraska running back Marlon Lucky."

About the other players that he's been training with, Sol said:
"It's a lot of competition, it's been fun, it's been good training." (HSB)

About trying to maintain his weight at 230 pounds while putting on more lean muscle and cutting down his time in the 40, Sol said:
"That's something I'm working on and I have confidence it's going to be where it should be by the time I'm ready to run." (HSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment