Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Colt is back in Hawaii and raising money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society

KGMB Note: "The Redskins Quarterback and former Warrior is in Hawaii to host a dinner benefitting the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. Brennan just got back yesterday and says he plans to stay about a month. he's thrilled to be back in the state where he set 31 NCAA records."

About going to Hawaii for a month during the offseason and raising money for charity during his stay, Colt said:
"Looking back now, this is exactly what I want to do, I want to come back here, want to make a difference, I want to leave this place which gave me a second chance and gave me everything, every dream i ever wanted. I want to do a lot back for this place and show my appreciation." (KGMB)

No comments:

Post a Comment