Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Clinton Portis is looking forward to shark diving with Colt Brennan

Looking forward to going shark diving with Colt, Portis said:
"Me and Colt (talked) about going swimming with some sharks. Get in a little tank, and do a shark adventure. I'm excited about it, Colt's setting it up. Hopefully we get to do it." (HSB)

Asked if there was a clause in his contract forbidding an activity like shark diving, Portis said:
"I mean, I'm going to be in a cage! If a shark bites through the cage and they can't pull me up in time, I deserved it, boy." (HSB)

Looking forward to shark diving, Colt said:
"It's gonna be a great time. I'm gonna make sure to videotape it for our teammates." (HSB)

Feeling that Colt deserves a chance to play, Portis said:
"Now that he's healthy I think he feels like he's one of the better quarterbacks in the NFL. He deserves a shot. When he gets his shot, I think he'll go out and be real exciting." (HSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment