Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Injury updates for the Warriors

About his injury status, Tyler said:
"I think I'm about 75, 80 percent right now." (HA)

Tyler said that there is still some pain, and on passes:
"I don't have all of the velocity I want." (HA)

About how the swelling has gone down in the injured area, Tyler said:
"I can move it a lot more." (HA)

HA Note: "He also said his "unstable" left knee is healthy."

Expecting to play on Saturday, Tyler said:
"I plan on doing nothing but playing this weekend, playing four quarters." (HA)

About the treatment for his fractured left index finger, Keoni Steinhoff said it involves:
"icing it, and wrapping it with a splint. That's all I can do." (HA)

About sitting out Sol from practice due to a thigh injury, Mack said:
"It's just a precaution. He's going to be fine, but we didn't want to take any chances with him." (HSB)

About practicing in a limited manner yesterday due to his sprained ankle, Fale Laeli said:
"Seeing how it felt. It's not bad, it's getting there. Being careful, I no like rush 'em and get hurt again. Tomorrow I'll be ready to go. Tomorrow I'll be 100 percent." (HSB)

About his injury situation, Tyler said:
"I'm rehabbing it a lot, in the trainers' room as much as I can, and I got faith in my O-line to protect me and not let me hit my hand on any helmets or reinjure it in any way. So, I'm real healthy coming into this game and I'm real confident that I'm gonna play. I'm going to be 100 percent healthy, and I got confidence in our training staff, our coaches to put me in the best position possible to succeed." (HSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment