Wednesday, April 30, 2008

KGMB interview of several NFL-bound Warriors

About losing his last college football game, Colt said:
"You know Peyton Manning got destroyed for his last football game in his college career, but that doesn’t make him any less of a quarterback in the NFL. He’s still regarded as one of the best and I think that’s what Washington saw and I think that’s what made the decision a good choice and I’m going to live up to the pick definitely." (KGMB)

About how Miami has new management now, Bess said:
“Coach Parcels is there, and I know he’s cleaning house. He means business so I can see that program is definitely on the rise." (KGMB)

About not being drafted, RGM said:
“When I got to Hawaii I had to work to get a job and you know win that job that I did so, it’s the same thing now." (KGMB)

About choosing to go to Tennessee, Jason Rivers said:
“Maybe the past 2 years watching Vince Young and the offense struggle. I always felt like I was someone who could contribute to a team winning." (KGMB)

No comments:

Post a Comment