Saturday, October 27, 2007

Feature article on gray shirt Andrew Robiskie

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18962284&BRD=1698&PAG=461&dept_id=21848&rfi=6

About working out each day at the Miami Dolphins complex, Andrew said:
"It's getting kinda boring. I'm ready to play football. Taking the season off has not been easy." (Zwire)

Zwire Note: "It's not that he's been sitting home in Florida doing nothing, though. Robiskie is still 6-foot-2, 280 pounds, but has replaced fat with muscle and is much more chiseled than he was when he received his diploma from Chagrin Falls this past spring. Keeping with the school schedule he has been used to over the year, Robiskie gets up at 7:45 a.m. and keeps active. He's eating right and is being put through the rigors at the Dolphins complex by his father, who is wide receivers coach for Miami."


About how his workouts have been paying off, Andrew said:
"My body fat is way down. I'm the same height, weight ... just less fat. I needed to get big and lean, but I have to stay quick." (Zwire)


Hoping to be able to attend the BSU game, Andrew said:
"I'm hoping to go out for the Boise State game next month. I'm looking forward to getting going." (Zwire)

1 comment:

  1. [...] gokamoto added an interesting post today on Feature article on gray shirt Andrew Robiskie.Here’s a small reading:About how his workouts have been paying off, Andrew said: “My body fat is way down. I’m the same height, weight … just less fat. I needed to get big and lean, but I have to stay quick.” (Zwire). Hoping to be able to attend the BSU game, … [...]

    ReplyDelete