Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Quotes after Kenny Patton was released

Feeling that he can play in the NFL, Kenny Patton said:
"My agent's working on it, but it's hard at this point because teams are downsizing. Hopefully, I'll end up somewhere. I'll play anywhere, but after my experience with the Raiders, I know I can play at the NFL level. They told me it's just a numbers thing." (HSB)


After the Raiders waived him, Kenny Patton said:
"Now I have to play the waiting game. It was a great opportunity. I have to see if my agent can get me another one." (HA)


About how it will be difficult to join an NFL team now, Kenny said:
"Teams aren't looking to add players at this point." (HA)


Remaining positive, Kenny said:
"I'm going to train, train, train, and see what happens. There's no use getting down. 'Positivity' is the key." (HA)

HA Note: "But by signing a free-agent contract with the Raiders last week, he is eligible to play in NFL Europa."

No comments:

Post a Comment