Friday, May 18, 2007

Quotes about Jerry Glanville

About the non-stop sales job JG has been doing for PSU, PSU assistant AD Scott Herrin said:
"The other day I was talking to my wife, and he jumped right in and started trying to sell her season tickets. I said, 'Jerry, that's my wife.' He goes, 'OK, sorry, I was just trying to sell some tickets.' " (HSB)


About JG's love of wearing black, Mouse Davis said:
"He said, 'Black's not a color, it's an attitude.' I said, 'Do you know who you're talking to here? Don't give me that. Don't use that line on me. Black is a color, (colorful word deleted).' " (HSB)


HSB note via the Seattle Times: "Someone pulled up an Internet poll on his computer screen the other day.
The question is: Is Jerry Glanville alive or dead?

"It's running pretty close!" Glanville shouts. "I asked our secretary, and she voted I was dead." (HSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment