Monday, January 10, 2011

Colt Brennan has no memory of the November 19 auto accident that he was injured in

About how he has recovered from his injuries and may start training again as early as next week, Colt Brennan said:
"I'm doing fine. Right now all of my thoughts and prayers are out to (Wang) and her family." (HSA)


Colt said that he has no memory of the accident, but just "woke up" in Queen's Hospital a few days after clavicle surgery and learned that :
"my life had changed. The doctors said, 'It's a good thing you don't remember much. You don't have to relive it.'" (HSA)


About how pictures and other people's statements have taught him about his accident, Colt said:
"I saw some pictures of the (accident), but I have no vivid memory. I've had to learn through other people's accounts or seeing random photos. ... I've had to learn from other people how serious the situation was." (HSA)


About how he was lucky that he was not injured more severely, Colt said:
"Of all the things that happened, from head to toe ... I'm lucky. I'm lucky I had what I had." (HSA)


About how he received excellent medical care, Colt said:
"I want to thank the doctors and paramedics and nurses. They were great to me." (HSA)


http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/hawaiinews/20110110_Brennan_recovers_from_crash_injuries.html

No comments:

Post a Comment