Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Royce Pollard and Joe Avery were kept away from the team last week due to their flu-like symptoms

About how both Royce Pollard and Joe Avery were kept away from team activities and their roommates were relocated to live elsewhere, Mack said:
"It all worked out. I give credit to our trainers, Eric (Okazaki) and Brian (Wong). They took care of it. The players got well. It was handled very professionally." (HA)


About how he is a housemate with Pollard and Avery, Shane Austin said:
"I'm in the same room with Joe, and he had it the worst. They looked like they were on their death beds. I didn't want any part of it. ... I did not sleep there. I did not go into that house for a few days just as an extra precaution." (HA)


Mack said that after all of their injuries and obstacles this season:
"Nothing bothers me anymore. We just deal with it." (HA)


http://sports.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091201/SPORTS0201/912010340&template=UHsports

No comments:

Post a Comment