Sunday, August 23, 2009

Colt Brennan said that it is embarrassing to throw an NFL interception

Asked to describe what it feels like to throw an NFL interception, Colt said:
"It's, like, embarrassing. It's kind of like when you trip and fall when you're walking, and everyone's like, 'I saw that,'. You're like walking, all cool, and you do that stumble and everyone turns [to] figure out what's wrong with that guy. You kind of catch yourself and try to not make it look bad. That's exactly the feeling it is. Just utter embarrassment....Last year I threw nothing but touchdowns. This year I've thrown nothing but picks. I mean, that's football. That's the way the cookie crumbles....That's football. I've got two more games." (Washington Post)

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2009/08/colt_brennan_discusses_his_int.html

1 comment: