Saturday, June 20, 2009

Commits Samson Anguay and Frank Loyd show that UH's Junior Day works well for recruiting

About how UH's Junior Day made him want to play for UH, Anguay said:
"After our Junior Day at Hawaii, I really found a love for the campus and for the people. I have a chance to play for my hometown and I wanted to play in front of my family." (HSB)

Moanalua coach Arnold Martinez said Loyd’s parents:
"were really impressed with the Junior Day. (The UH coaches are) really trying to kick in another level of recruiting for local kids. I think it’s paying off because it made a great impression on Frank and his family." (HSB)

HSB Note: "Martinez expects other schools to make a run at the 6-foot-4, 265-pound Loyd, but said he appears solidly committed to UH."

http://blogs.starbulletin.com/uhsportsextra/junior-day-paying-off/

No comments:

Post a Comment