Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jason Rivers and Hercules Satele join the Spokane Shock!

shock = Spokane Shock Official Site

Happy that they were able to sign Jason Rivers, head coach Adam Shackleford said:
“His numbers are obviously impressive; he is one of the highest-rated players that we have ever signed. During the recruiting process, we learned that his character is every bit as impressive as his numbers on the field.” (shock)

About how he is a leader, Rivers said:
“I am a leader – in a game and in practice I lead by example. I’m tenacious – I don’t give up. I’m definitely a go-getter on the field.” (shock)

About signing Hercules, Shackleford said:
“He’s one of the strongest linemen we have ever signed. But in addition to his size and strength he is very athletic. When he was with the Cardinals he played both left guard and center because of his athleticism.” (shock)

No comments:

Post a Comment