Thursday, January 24, 2008

Colt Chat on ESPN

Asked what his favorite food was, Colt said:
"In-n-Out Burger." (ESPN)


Asked what his biggest strength as a QB was, Colt said:
"I think I have a natural ability to throw the football. And I do a good job of having fun when I play the game." (ESPN)


Aske what his biggest accomplishment was, Colt said:
"When I ended my senior year undefetaed against Washington. It was the greatest sense of accomplishment." (ESPN)

Asked what NFL QB he compares himself to, Colt said:
"Growing up I loved Brett Favre. But I like to watch a lot of QB in the NFL and apply their strengths to my game." (ESPN)

Asked who he did NOT want to hit him this week, Colt said:
"Good question. Keith Rivers from SC is one guy. We really have not gotten to see the other team yet, so I will know the answer to that question better come Saturday." (ESPN)


Asked about his weight at 185 and how much he needs to gain, Colt said:
"At the end of each season you usually end a lot lighter weight wise than when you started. I got the stomach flu earlier this week and did not eat the same for about four days. I think if I stepped on the scale today you would see a drastic improvement from 185. But I have two more chances." (ESPN)

Asked who was his favorite WR to throw to this week, Colt said:
"I really enjoyed throwing to the bigger guys like DJ Hall and Limas Sweed. But the TE are the guys who have impresed me the most. They are fun to throw to and big targets." (ESPN)

Asked what team he liked growing up, Colt said:
"I grew up gooing to Rams and Raider games. But they left us. And since then I really have not had a team." (ESPN)

Asked how he's feeling going into the game, Colt said:
"I am feeling good. If I can just make sure to fine tuen everything I leanred this week. And come out and play with confidence, hopefully I will have success." (ESPN)


Asked what was his favorite characteristic as a QB and what he needs to work on the most, Colt said:
"I think my favorite charcteristic is the fact I have fun playing the game. What I need to work on is my size and strength." (ESPN)

Asked what NFL WR he'd like as a teammate, Colt said:
"It is a very good question. I have never really thought about that. I like WR who are smooth with their routes and the way they catch the ball. For me the smoother they are the easier it is for me to estimate where they are going to be on the route." (ESPN)

Asked how the southern food in Alabama compared to the food from Hawaii, Colt said:
"To be honest we have not been able to experience it that much. Even when I was in New Orleans it was not the season for craw fish and those traditional type foods. All we got was fried chicken and catfish which tasted great; but I had had those things before." (ESPN)

Asked what type of offense he ran in the NFL, Colt said:
"I grew up running the West Coast offense, and obviously experienced both the spread and run and shoot. So I am kind of excited to try whatever offense I land in. I really hope to prove I can play in any offense." (ESPN)

Asked about not knowing where he is going and about the possibility of going to a losing team, Colt said:
"It does feel awkward right now, because nothing is certain. But when I got to Hawaii, me and my teammates established a reputation for winning. I hope that wherever I go I can accomplish the same thing." (ESPN)

No comments:

Post a Comment