Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quotes from Nate

Asked whether or not he's going to replay game situations in his head, thinking about whether he did enough to make the team, Nate said:
\"You always go back and do that, but I am not going to beat myself up like that. You play, watch it on film and continue to learn from mistakes that might have happened, and continue doing the things you do well." (PhiladelphiaEagles.com)


Asked if he will be happy ending the preseason with a 2-point conversion, if this is his last opportunity with the team this year, Nate said:
"Yeah, that was great. There are no hard feelings if I don't make the team. What you do is come in here and do whatever you can to help the team. I was fortunate enough to come out with an opportunity and convert a two-point conversion. It was something we practiced for and it was a good thing. I am all smiles about that. I am going to just enjoy the next day and a half and just see what happens." (PhiladelphiaEagles.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment