Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quotes about Blaze's injury

Unsure if his left hamstring injury will allow him to play vs UNC, Blaze said:
"That's the big question. I don't know yet." (HA)

"I'd like to be out there with my boys, but I cannot. The shoulder is great, I had a great rehab. I don't know what it is with the hamstring. I hydrate good, stretch day and night. I don't have that burst now." (HSB)


About how he believes he got injured when he landed awkwardly during last Friday's drills, Blaze said:
"It was a freak accident." (HA)


About how he missed time last year with a pulled left hamstring, Blaze said:
"It's kind of the same thing, but I don't think it's as bad as it was last year. It's all knotted up." (HA)


About how JJ said he'd bench Blaze if his injury could have long-term implications, Blaze said:
"I didn't train all summer to sit on the side and watch everybody else play. I worked hard to play. I want to be safe and cautious, but not too cautious." (HA)


About how he reports for treatment every day, since he also has a history of hamstring injuries, Kalilimoku said:
"I'm trying to take care of my hamstring." (HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment