Thursday, June 28, 2007

Random Warrior Quotes from the Star-Bulletin

About how he's been preparing for the 220-yard sprints UH does in training camp, LeMarcus Gibson said:
"Whoo! I've been working for that, running every day." (HSB)

"I've been lifting in the morning and running in the afternoon when the sun goes down." (HSB)


Grateful for the belief UH showed in him, Gibson said:
"I felt like (UH) worked hard on recruiting me and were willing to take a chance on me when no Division I schools in Mississippi offered me." (HSB)


About participating in their pass-and-catch sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Bryce Kalauokaaea said:
"I'm working on improving my timing. That's the main thing, getting used to the speed of the receivers. Each receiver is different." (HSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment