Sunday, June 17, 2007

Quotes about the Na Koa fundraiser

Na Koa VP Ben Yee said that the fundraiser raised about $30k:
"We don't know exactly how much came in yet because it came from so many different avenues. But we had a real nice crowd and I'm pretty sure we made enough for summer school." (HSB)


About illusionist John Hirokawa and the Na Koa event, JJ said:
"It was fun and we raised a lot of money. John Hirokawa did a great job and it's a real positive for everyone." (HSB)


Warrior's Haka web master Allan Cordey said about the website:
"I believe that we are not only building an online community for the Warriors football fan but will be sharing the fundamental principles that Coach Jones practices in recruiting and teaching. These are very powerful lessons that transcend football." (HSB)


Freshman WR 6'2" Jett Jasper talked about participating in the pass-and-catch workouts with Colt and the others:
"I'm taking two classes. The rest of the day I'm here, working out, running around and just focusing on learning plays. It's a great offense. I'm lucky to be here. I'm learning coverages and learning my plays. That's the most important thing for me now." (HSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment