Monday, June 27, 2011

Top punt returner Samson Anguay suffered a torn ACL during players-coordinated passing drills

About tearing his ACL during a players-coordinated passing drill, Samson Anguay said:
"I planted it the wrong way, and all I heard was a 'pop' in my knee." (HSA)

"The doctor told me (the right ACL is) torn. I'm not sure if it's just a strain or something more." (HSA)


About how he is able to walk despite his injury, Anguay said:
"I'm not in that much pain. My whole family says, 'You're walking?' I can bend it a little. There's no swelling anymore." (HSA)


About dealing with his injury, Anguay said
"I'm icing it. I'm trying not to let my leg lock up. I'm trying to keep the motion still going. I bend it here and there." (HSA)

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sports/20110622_top_punt_returner_anguay_tears_acl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment