Monday, April 25, 2011

Colt Brennan talks about practicing against Glanville's D at UH and now playing for Glanville at Hartford

HC = Hartford Courant


About how Coach Glanville was the DC at UH during his first 2 years at UH and how he'll be playing for Glanville at Hartford now, Colt Brennan said:
"It was a great way to have a relationship with a coach because his emphasis was on defense, but I was the guy who had to go against him every day in practice. He and I developed a tremendous relationship. He stepped up and gave me an opportunity here [in the UFL] that I really needed. I can't wait to get back out on the football field. It's an honor to know I have a chance to play again for Coach Glanville." (HC)

http://www.courant.com/sports/football/hc-colonials-0426-20110425,0,7241129.story

No comments:

Post a Comment