Sunday, December 26, 2010

Warrior Quotes from the Star-Advertiser 12/26/10

About how his knee injury changed his plans to prepare for the NFL draft after the season, Kealoha Pilares said:
"Everything changes with this." (HSA)

"If I didn't have this, I'd start training. Now I'll probably have rehab, stuff I wasn't planning on." (HSA)


About how their struggles in the Hawaii Bowl will motivate them to work hard during the offseason, Bryant Moniz said:
"It was frustrating. It's going to make us work harder in the offseason." (HSA)


About how they have a lot of talented players to replace those who have just finished their Warrior careers, Greg Salas said:
"There's a lot of talent." (HSA)


HSA Note: "Salas returned to his home in California yesterday. He said he will choose an agent this week, then begin preparing for the Senior Bowl in January."


About his career at UH, Salas said:
"I had a great time in Hawaii. I want to thank everybody." (HSA)


http://www.staradvertiser.com/sports/sportsnews/20101226_pilares_warriors_regroup_for_future.html

No comments:

Post a Comment