Monday, December 20, 2010

JC LB Brenden Daley committed to the Warriors

VCS = Ventura County Star


About when he will leave Ventura College and join UH, Brenden Daley said:
"I get out here in May. I'm going to be representing for the Mainlanders. ... Oh, man, I'm excited to win over this crowd." (VCS)


VCS Note: "The 6-foot-4, 255-pound Moorpark High product, who had 100 tackles, 15 tackles for a loss and seven sacks for the Pirates as a sophomore, joins Moorpark College's record-breaking receiver Chris Gant, who committed to Hawaii earlier this month."


About how his teammate, DE Jon Lattimore, is also considering UH, Daley said:
"Hopefully, Latt will come here, too." (VCS)


About how he can fill the hole that UH has at MLB, Daley said:
"I'm coming into a perfect situation." (VCS)


About how other schools had been recruiting him but he's firm in his commitment to UH, Daley said:
"This is it. I'm happy here. I gave them my word and I'm going to stand by it. I'm ready to rock." (VCS)


http://www.vcstar.com/news/2010/dec/19/Sb3FCccnotes20CLG-fc/

No comments:

Post a Comment