Monday, June 14, 2010

UH offered 2013 recruit Jeremy Tabuyo

SC = scout.com


SC Note: "Jeremy Tabuyo, a 5-foot-11, 173-pound receiver prospect from the St. Louis School in Honolulu, turned heads a couple of weeks ago at Aloha Stadium when he ran a 4.34 40 at the 9th PIAA combine. Clearly colleges were taking notice, and when Tabuyo showed up at Hawaii's annual Skill camp, the 2013 prospect had a chance to wow the UH coaches. Apparently it worked."


About how Mack called him after the camp to let him know they would offer him a scholarship, Jeremy Tabuyo said:
"After the camp I talked to some of the coaches, and then I saw coach (Greg) McMackin. I shook his hand and he said he was surprised by my performance. When I got home I called him just to thank him, and he said that he was going to offer me a scholarship." (SC)


SC Note: "This isn't new for UH, as they've also offered two other 2013 prospects from St. Louis - OL Reeve Koehler and DL Kamalei Correa. Tabuyo, despite the early offer, is still keen on keeping his options open."

About how he's going to take a few trips to mainland camps this summer to get noticed more, Tabuyo said:
"I'm going to the Top Gun camp in Virginia. And then I'm going to a camp called the Junior Rank camp for the top-50 receivers and from 6th through 9th grade. That's in San Diego. And then I'm going to the U100 camp in Los Angeles." (SC)


http://recruiting.scout.com/2/977348.html

2 comments:

  1. THIS KID SHOULD BE GREAT FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII! HE HAS PHENOMENAL SPEED AND WAS BLESSED WITH A TALENT. I GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE HIM PLAY, AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS KIDS KNOWS HOW TO PLAY BALL AND HE DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT COMES HIS WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Saint Louis High School class of 2013 is talented!

    ReplyDelete