Tuesday, February 2, 2010

VJ Feheko always dreamed of playing for the Warriors

HA Note: "Farrington All-State defensive end V.J. Fehoko said he has narrowed his choices to Hawai'i and Utah. Fehoko has been exposed to the UH program since he was 5. His father, Vili, is the Warriors' mascot and V.J. has played the drums at UH games through this past season. But his father also is a friend of Utah coach Kyle Whittingham."


About how he always dreamed about playing for UH, VJ Feheko said:
"I visited UH, Utah, Washington and Texas Tech, and Stanford on an unofficial visit. Oklahoma, Notre Dame and Baylor all wanted me to take trips, and they were trying to convince me not to go to UH. But I think my visit to UH shows my loyalty to the program and how interested I am in a school like UH. It's always been one of my dreams to play there, no matter what other schools came into the picture." (HA)


http://hawaiipreps.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/20100202/SPORTS03/2020339/1042/sportsfront&template=PrepSports/4+of+state+s+best+undecided

No comments:

Post a Comment