Wednesday, January 6, 2010

RGM looks forward to joining Bess in Miami

Looking forward to joining Davone Bess with the Dolphins, Ryan Grice-Mullen said:
"It's pretty cool. It's great to have somebody who's like my brother there who can help me out and help in my transition with the team. I still have to earn my stripes. I'm really happy for him and he's definitely established himself with the Dolphins. But I have to earn my way, just like he did." (HSB)


HSB Note: "He signed with the BC Lions after seeing action late in the 2008 season. He caught 20 passes for 210 yards and a touchdown in his first full year with the team. He also made an impact as a kick returner. He covered 1,099 yards on kickoff returns (an average of 23.4 yards) and ranked fifth in the CFL in punt returns in averaging 9.6 yards. He set a CFL playoff record with a 106-yard punt return for a touchdown against Montreal."


Hoping that injuries won't disrupt this shot with an NFL team like it did his previous two shots, RGM said:
"I just kept working hard and the main thing is to stay healthy, then I can play my game." (HSB)

http://www.starbulletin.com/sports/sportsnews/20100106_Grice-Mullen_gets_free-agent_deal_with_Fins.html

No comments:

Post a Comment