Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blaze Soares will play in the Texas vs. The Nation All-Star game, hopes to help his NFL prospects

HSB Note: "Blaze Soares heads to Texas on Sunday looking for a shot to enhance his profile and put a more positive cap on his college career. The former Hawaii linebacker is slated to play in the Texas vs. The Nation all-star game on Feb. 6 at the Sun Bowl in El Paso."


Looking forward to the the Texas vs. The Nation game, Blaze Soares (who will play LB and even be the long snapper for The Nation) said:
"I'm excited, it's a good opportunity to show the scouts what I can do. I get one more game and I get to redeem myself from that last game we had at home (UH's season-ending loss to Wisconsin). It'll be exciting to put on the pads again." (HSB)


http://www.starbulletin.com/sports/sportsnews/20100126_Soares_off_to_Texas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment