Friday, December 25, 2009

Adrian Klemm almost joined UH last season

HA Note: "Former Hawai'i offensive lineman Adrian Klemm completed his first season as the Mustangs offensive line coach and said he'd like to make a career of it."


About how he was thinking of getting a coaching job at UH but JJ convinced him to be a volunteer coach at SMU last season, Adrian Klemm said:
"I was thinking about trying to get on at UH but June told me, 'Come on down here and help us.' I wanted to test it out so I volunteered a little last year." (HA)


About becoming SMU's OL coach this season, Klemm said:
"I love it. My dad's been a career coach and this is what I want to do." (HA)


http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/20091225/SPORTS04/912250352/1049/sportsfront/Mustangs+felt+right+at+home

No comments:

Post a Comment