Friday, August 14, 2009

Pisa Tinoisamoa will be used as a "hybrid" on Chicago Bear kick returns

CST = Chicago Sun-Times

CST Note: "Toub will use the lighter and quicker Israel Idonije with Kellen Davis, and his scheme will put linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa in front of them as a ''hybrid,'' as Toub is calling him -- a player with strength and power and some range to block a man in space."

About blocking on kick returns, Pisa (who has never played on a kick return team) said:
''It's part of my role, and I am trying to embrace it as best I can. [Toub] has a lot of confidence in my ability, and he thought that position would best fit me. You know what -- special teams is important, too.'' (CST)

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/1716115,CST-SPT-bear14.article

No comments:

Post a Comment