Friday, March 27, 2009

Bryce Kalau'oka'a'ea moving back to QB

About ending his experiment at RB and moving back to QB, Bryce saidL
"That's where my calling is. That's where I belong." (HA)

HA Note: "He missed all of last season after suffering a torn ACL. He said he is healthy now. He joins a crowded field. The top of the depth chart goes like this: Greg Alexander, Brent Rausch and Shane Austin. Those three will get the majority of the reps in team drills. Limited work will go to Kalau‘oka‘a‘ea, Steele Jantz and Bryant Moniz. In fall training, three freshmen join the competition."

About the competition at QB and the limited reps he will get, Bryce said:
"I don't mind. It's actually going to push me into doing my best, being up against guys who also are hungry for that position." (HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment