Saturday, December 20, 2008

Updates on Bess and Samson

Asked about using Ted Ginn as punt returner, Miami head coach Tony Sparano said that Bess will keep his punt returner job because:
"Davone gives us the best chance in some of those situations." (Miami Herald)

MH Note: "Bess has made such an impression that Rams receiver Torry Holt approached him after their game and said, ''You're going to be something special.'' Even ex-Dolphins legend Mark Duper inquired about Bess at a function last weekend, predicting ``he's going to be a great one.''"

Bess said that he's so used to dodging CBs that:
"when I see someone walk by me in supermarkets, I'll walk the other way. People ask me why I do that." (MH)

MH Note: "Sparano suggested that Al Johnson -- who is five to 10 pounds heavier than Samson Satele -- will get more work at center, with Satele likely shifting to guard at times. Satele could be in the mix at guard next season."

No comments:

Post a Comment