Monday, September 29, 2008

Rocky might miss the rest of the season!

About the possibility he could miss the rest of the season, Rocky Savaiigaea said:
"It's killing me." (HA)

About being on the field during the SJSU game (his first game this season), Rocky said it:
"felt so right in my life. I can't explain it in words. I was like a kid in a candy store. My eyes were so big." (HA)

HA Note: "Savaiigaea suffered the injury in the second half. By the way he described the pop he felt to the medical staff, he was told he likely suffered a tear to the same triceps."

About his injury, Rocky said:
"It's in God's hands." (HA)

About how he would not get frustrated or depressed about his injury like other injuries affected him in the past, Rocky said:
"I'm not going to drop my head. Things happen for a reason, and maybe it's not my time." (HA)

HA Note: "Savaiigaea has emerged as a key player in the rotation at defensive tackle. But he also is valued as being a good teammate. And he has been instrumental as a recruiter. None of the players he has hosted on recruiting trips turned down a UH scholarship offer."

No comments:

Post a Comment