Thursday, May 1, 2008

KHNL article on Colt

About Colt's amazing stats at UH, Jim Zorn said:
"Oh my gosh. This guy really had an industrious career, to say the least. And so, if he can transfer what he did there, and learn how to be efficient the way I want to be efficient, I think he can be successful at this level as well." (KHNL)

About some of Colt's other strengths, Zorn said:
"I think he's got some leadership skills, I think he's got some talent to move around." (KHNL)

Happy to be going to Washington, Colt said:
"The main thing is, at the end of the day, I went to the team that I really wanted to go to. And I'm really excited about the situation." (KHNL)

Happy that the coaching staff at Washington will give him time to develop, Colt said:
"Just to hear them say they wanna bring me in and develop me and really give me some time to prove myself, is really all I can ask for, is the opportunity and they did that, and I feel very grateful for the opportunity, and I can't wait to get out there and get started." (KHNL)

KHNL: "Colt starts Rookie Mini Camp on Friday. By the way, Redskins coach Jim Zorn was previously quarterbacks coach at Seattle, where he coached Matt Hasselbeck. Hasselbeck started in a Super Bowl and is a three-time Pro Bowler. And he -- just like Colt -- was drafted in the 6th round."

No comments:

Post a Comment