Monday, April 9, 2007

Quotes from Spring Practice, Week 2 Day 1 (Transcribed from HA videos)

About today's spring practice session, JJ said:
"We've got a lot done, we've had a lot of things on both sides of the ball. Defense today did a lot of good things assignment-wise, they didn't do a whole lot of things defensively but they were in position and practiced hard like I knew they would." (HA)


About today's spring practice session, Bess said:
"This is the second week so everybody is still fired up. Everybody is still out there working hard. I give it another two practices before everybody starts to slow down. Everybody is still energized and fresh." (HA)


About today's spring practice session, Colt said:
"This is the first day in pads, it was cool, it was exciting. I got to play a little bit of defense, it was fun. First day is pads is always the funnest day because you really get to play football for the first time and get out there and do everything, so it was a good day for us. I'm glad it got started finally" (HA)


About competing at RB, Pilares said:
"It's been awhile since I've been out here. It's great I guess. I finally get to play football again. I'm looking forward to this season, we've got a lot of talent out here, so I'm just battling for position to fill what Nate did for us." (HA)


About spring practice, BJ Batts said:
"It feels good to be home and playing. Nothing like playing at home." (HA)


About spring practice, Jayson Rego said:
"It's good to experience another Spring, another chance to get better. Another chance for the team to build again. So, I'm looking forward to it and looking forward to the competition." (HA)


Asked about having 3 former Hawaii Players of the year competing at RB for UH, Jayson Rego said:
"It's fun. It's fun. Boost the competition a lot." (HA)

No comments:

Post a Comment